Greenchem Adblue 10Ltr
AdBlue is a highly purified colourless liquid. It contains demineralised water and urea (32.5%). The main active component of AdBlue is ammonia. This is chemically formed by hydrolysing automotive urea, which is the main raw material for AdBlue. AdBlue is used with diesel engines using SCR technology. This technology (Selective Catalytic Reduction) reduces harmful emissions (NOx). AdBlue is injected into the catalyst of the SCR system, where it triggers a chemical reaction with the ammonia. This chemical reaction converts the toxic nitrogen oxides (NOx) into nitrogen (N2) and water vapour (H2O). Water vapour and nitrogen are naturally occurring gases that are harmless to the environment.
- Important Information:
- DONT buy AdBlue from non-registered VDA suppliers.
- DONT use AdBlue as a diesel additive.
- DONT add AdBlue in any fuel tank.
- DONT operate without AdBlue
- DONT use fuel or lubricants or any non-dedicated equipment for your AdBlue
- DONT refill used AdBlue containers without certified cleaning (a.o: IBC, drums).
- DONT store AdBlue in direct sunlight.